RFA: Update FSF address in the intl/ subdirectory

Hi DJ,

  Please may I apply the attached patch to update the address of the
  FSF organization in the source files in the intl/ subdirectory ?

  The attached patch is for the version in the binutils repository,
  but I would apply a similar version to the sources in the gcc
  repository at the same time.

intl/ChangeLog
2005-05-12  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* Update the address and phone number of the FSF organization in
	the GPL notices in the following files:
	Makefile.in, bindtextdom.c, cat-compat.c, dcgettext.c,
	dgettext.c, explodename.c, finddomain.c, gettext.c, gettext.h,
	gettextP.h, hash-string.h, intl-compat.c, intlh.inst.in,
	l10nflist.c, libgettext.h, libintl.glibc, linux-msg.sed,
	loadinfo.h, loadmsgcat.c, localealias.c, po2tbl.sed.in,
	textdomain.c, xopen-msg.sed