Re: PATCH mingw32 PE dlltool: No ASM underscore for symbols beginningwith ?

Hi Aaron,

2004-06-27 Aaron W. LaFramboise <aaron98wiridge9@aaronwl.com>

	* binutils/dlltool.c (asm_prefix): Add parameter: name.
	No underscore for symbols beginning with ?.
	(ASM_PREFIX): Add parameter: NAME.
	(gen_exp_file): Use new parameter.
	(make_label): Same.
	(make_imp_label): Same.
	(make_one_lib_file): Same.

Approved and applied - thanks very much for submitting this patch.

> (FYI, I have not yet been notified by the FSF of acceptance of my
> copyright assignment forms.  I'm not sure whether or not this patch is
> considered trivial.  With any luck, they'll get around to processing
> me Monday.)

I think that this particular patch can be considered to be trivial, although as it happens your assignment has now gone through :-)