This is the mail archive of the
binutils@sources.redhat.com
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils bugzilla?
- From: Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi at yahoo dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>, Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 17:32:53 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: binutils bugzilla?
--- Daniel Berlin <dberlin@dberlin.org> wrote:
>
> On Jan 20, 2004, at 8:24 PM, Eric Christopher wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 17:21, Dara Hazeghi wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> binutils appears to have a bugzilla bugs database
> >> (http://sources.redhat.com/bugzilla/). Is this
> >> currently active (doesn't seem to contain any
> >> reports)? Thanks,
> >
> > I think it's new. Ask Daniel Berlin about it.
> >
>
> The binutils people asked me to set it up.
> So I did.
> I gave the approriate people the approriate
> permissions (so they can
> add components, versions, etc).
> Past that, i've got nothing :)
Okay. So would one of the "appropriate people" mind
confirming whether binuils bugzilla is actively being
used...? I've a (gas) bug in GCC bugzilla that I'd
like to move over, if that's okay. Thanks,
Dara
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes
http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus