Binutils 2.14 prerelease 2

I've just uploaded the new prerelease to:
  ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/binutils/snapshots/binutils-2.13.92.tar.bz2

There are some test failures on mips-linux (all testsuite problems);
mips64-linux (dunno); v850-elf (ld-elf/merge); sparcv9-solaris (gas defaults
to non-v9 objects, and the linker complains, or vice versa).  Other than
that everything looks good.  There's still a bug in the mipsel-linux
assembler which shows up in valgrind but I can't track it down and I can't
reproduce it causing failures any more.

These problems will not be fixed unless an interested maintainer steps up.

I would appreciate any and all testing of this prerelease.  It will become
binutils 2.14 in about a week unless a showstopper is found.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz