arm-elf eabi problems btw ADS 1.2 and gcc3.2.3 : what happened to the patch proposed by Nick?

Hello to you all,

I have problems linking objects between Arm Developer Suite 1.2 and gcc 3.2.3.
It says there is a problem between eabi version (which appears to be the number
for unknown version of eabi) and eabi version 2

You may be fed up of such requests :) but, after some searches on the archives I
found Dave's post here http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2003-02/msg00178.html,
dealing with the same problem.

Therefore I am asking again : what happened of such a
patch?(http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-04/msg00123.html) It appears
to be impossible to find a follow-up for it...

Thank you very much,

Vincent