Re: [rfa] FRV input files

Andrew, can we do this differently?

Something that has been mentioned several times, but I'm not sure is
clear to you, is that these files already exist in src/cgen/cpu/.
Those copies are _not_ exactly the same as the ones you're adding.
In order to make sense of this patch, could you move them to their new
home separately from changing the license or whatever other changes are
incorporated in the patch below?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz