Re: I have returned to the land of free software

Hi Michael,

> After some periods of unemployment and working for a non-free
> software company, I find myself beginning a binutils/GCC/GDB port
> once again.

Welcome back! :-)

> Could somebody from the FSF send me the current forms that I and my
> employer will need to be able to sign in order to be able to
> contribute future changes back to the GCC community?

Here it is.

request-assign.future:

Please email the following information to fsf-records@gnu.org, and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.
Please use your full name as the subject line of the message.

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your snail address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]