Re: windres: serious bug

On March 24, 2003 05:43 am, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Certainly - then I can carry out a few tests myself.  (Please post to
> the binutils mailing list, rather than directly to me, in case anybody
> else is interested.  And if the file is big, please compress it
> first).

There are 2 files in Mozilla that exhibit the problem:
  o xpfe/bootstrap/splash.rc
  o xpinstall/wizard/windows/setuprsc/setuprsc.rc

Here are the links to the respective LXR pages:
  http://lxr.mozilla.org/mozilla/source/xpfe/bootstrap/splash.rc
  http://lxr.mozilla.org/mozilla/source/xpinstall/wizard/windows/setuprsc/setuprsc.rc

They are not that big, so I've attached them to this message.

--
Dimi.