Re: windres: serious bug

Hi Dimitrie,

> Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com> writes:
>
> Here is an untested patch.  I haven't even run it, although it does
> compile.  It should point out the right places to change.

Just to be clear ... Dimitrie, please could you try Ian's patch and
provide us with feedback as to how well it works.  This would not
violate copyright restrictions (provided that you do not post any
code), and since you are actually using this tool, you are the one
most like likey to be able to verify that the patch is working
properly.