Re: [RFC] windres' -I option

Hi Dimitrie,

> > > Nick, am I correct in assuming that this is now large enough and complex
> > > enough to require an FSF assignment?  Sigh.
> >
> > Sorry but yes. :-(
>
> Is it OK if I just place the changes in the public domain? Or assign the
> copyright to you, so you can contribute them under your name?

Well an FSF copyright assignment would be the best thing.

If you really do not want to do that, then you can contact the FSF
copyright people (assign at gnu dot org) and ask them for alternatives.  (I
am sorry, but I am not a copyright lawyer, so I do not know if just
putting the code in the public domain is enough).