This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
"make info" no longer works
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, neroden at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:55:51 -0800
- Subject: "make info" no longer works
"make info" used to work fine. Now I got
# make info
Makefile:6546: warning: overriding commands for target
Makefile:1238: warning: ignoring old commands for target
Configuring in texinfo
./configure: ./configure: No such file or directory
make: *** [texinfo/Makefile] Error 1
Nathanael, when you removed "DO_X", did you try every target in DO_X?
Could you please fix it?