This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Error building binutils from cvs
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan-Hendrik Palic <palic at billgotchy dot de>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 17 Dec 2002 17:59:24 +0000
- Subject: Re: Error building binutils from cvs
- References: <20021209010649.GA1356@billgotchy.de>
> I tried to build binutils from CVS with --target=mips64-linux
> --prefix=$PREFIX and I got this:
> Configuring multilibs for libiberty
> make: *** [mips64-linux/libiberty/multilib.out] Error 127
> It seems, that there is a missing Makefile?
> Any hints to solve this?
I tried to reproduce this but failed - the configure and build worked
correctly. There have been a lot of changes to binutil's configure
system over the last few weeks though, so they may have fixed the
problem. Please could you try again with the latest CVS sources and
report if you still have a problem.