This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils problem
- From: Richard Zidlicky <rz at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 22:21:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: binutils problem
- References: <20020824004405.B302@linux-m68k.org> <20020823220731.A12566@lucon.org> <20020824135559.A589@linux-m68k.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20021024200919.GA13007@nevyn.them.org>
On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 04:09:19PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> This patch never received any comments. Is it still applicable - it
> seems so?
it sure fixes my problem and is very important for m68k, perhaps my
reply wasn't very clear about this as it already mentioned the next
binutils problem - this was the NULL relocations occassionally generated
Anything new about the NULL relocs?