patch for binutils bfd/ecoff.c

What follows is a patch for binutils bfd/ecoff.c.
-Nathan Tallent

------------
Fix error reading ECOFF symbol table.  The entry that gives the
*size* of the symbol table was being used as as the *number of entries* in
the symbol table.  Due to how the information is used, this caused an error
reading the symbol table on heavily optimized binaries.

Testing and testcases:
----------------------
I have run the binutils regression tests with and without my changes and
the results are the same.

Our tests: We are using bintuils as the binary reader for a program
that performs source code structure recovery on binaries from a number of
different platforms.  (We esp. focus on loop recovery for scientific
programs.) This program is also a cross-tool and we have successfully
tested these changes (and a number of others to follow eventually) on a
number of different binaries (from GNU and non-GNU compilers) and
platforms.

hosts (all of which are enabled on each platform)
  mips64-sgi-irix6
  alpha-*-linux-gnu, alpha-*-osf
  sparc32-*-elf, sparc64-*-solaris2
  i386-*-linux-gnu
  ia64-*-linux-gnu

ChangeLog:
(attached)

Patch: bfd/ecoff.c
(created with 'cvs diff -c3p' against cvs repository on 9/16/02)
------
(attached)