This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Does gld have SOM support?
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: Sue Ludwig <sue_ludwig at hp dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, "Sue Ludwig \(E-mail\)" <shl at cup dot hp dot com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 08:34:50 +0930
- Subject: Re: Does gld have SOM support?
- References: <001701c2380c$78935640$ce60000f@HPPDL632>
On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 02:02:51PM -0700, Sue Ludwig wrote:
> Does gld generate SOM (HP PA-RISC 32)?
No, GNU ld doesn't support SOM, except on a native HPUX system. This
won't change until someone removes the need for HPUX system headers
to be included by bfd/som.c.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre