This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: arm-nto-qnx support
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "Graeme Peterson" <gp at qnx dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 25 Jul 2002 14:38:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: arm-nto-qnx support
- References: <200207241530.PAA603582497@node128.ott.qnx.com>
> I am working on adding support for QNX6 for arm. One of the
> few differences between our stuff and the default is that
> QNX6's ELF_MAXPAGESIZE is 0x1000, and the default is 0x8000.
> In our own cvs tree, I have set targ_cflags=-D__QNXTARGET__ in
> bfd/config.bfd, and then in bfd/elf32-arm.c:
> #ifdef __QNXTARGET__
> #define ELF_MAXPAGESIZE 0x1000
> #define ELF_MAXPAGESIZE 0x8000
> To do this right, should I set up a QNX6 bfd backend for arm
> and just define ELF_MAXPAGESIZE as 0x1000 there?
> Or is there a lighter weight way of getting it done?
Not really. There is no real need to duplicate all of the contents of
elf32-arm.h in a seperate file for qnx however. It should be possible
to create a small wrapper file, like elfarm-nabi.c, and define
ELF_MAXPAGESIZE there. (You will also need to edit elf32-arm.h and
have only set ELF_MAXPAGESIZE if it is not already defined).