This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC] Additional V850 relocations
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Momchil Velikov <velco at fadata dot bg>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 19 Jul 2002 11:22:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Additional V850 relocations
- References: <email@example.com>
Momchil Velikov <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> So, I've invented a new reloc R_V850_LO16_SPLIT, and came to the
> following patch, which seems to work fine so far.
> Is this the right way to go ?
It certainly is. :-)
Note however, that if you are planning to submit this patch officially
for inclusion into the binutils sources you will need to obtain a
copyright assignment form from the FSF. I hope that you will consider