This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: compile problems
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Thomas Finneid <tfinneid at ifi dot uio dot no>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 12:29:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: compile problems
- References: <Mahoganyemail@example.com>
On Sat, Jul 20, 2002 at 01:29:22PM +0200, Thomas Finneid wrote:
> I was trying to compile binutils-184.108.40.206.15 (and 14) and I got an error
> message. It is complaining about something called "no", is that a unix tool or
> a special binutil source tool? and how can I fix it?
You need getttext.