This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Add hppa*64* support to libtool in binutils
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:14:12 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Add hppa*64* support to libtool in binutils
> There are some differences between the ia64 implementation and the
> hppa64 proposed here. The ia64 defines in ltcf-cxx.sh look suspect
> to me. It seems defines appropriate to the 32-bit SOM linker are
> being used.
What defines look suspect to you? It might just be that it is set up to
use the HP linker and not the GNU linker. The GNU linker has not been
ported to the IA64 HP-UX platform.