This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] MIPS64: A 32-bit address range fix
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at ds2 dot pg dot gda dot pl>
- Cc: Thiemo Seufer <ica2_ts at csv dot ica dot uni-stuttgart dot de>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 10 Jul 2002 10:11:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] MIPS64: A 32-bit address range fix
- References: <Pine.GSO.3.96.1020710125021.15937Bfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 04:12, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Thiemo Seufer wrote:
> > > Thanks for the pointer, but glibc is needed for tests requiring an
> > > ability to execute as far as I can see.
> > Some of the compile tests need crt*.o and some header files, glibc
> > provides these.
> Well, all tests from the "compile" directory succeded (with the exception
> of the dla vs la warning -- likely a bug in gcc). Only ones from the
What dla vs. la warning? An example would be good.
I will not carve gods