This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Linking soft FP and hard FP in 2.12
- From: Philip Blundell <pb at nexus dot co dot uk>
- To: Jan Vroonhof <jan dot vroonhof at insignia dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 10 Jul 2002 11:40:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: Linking soft FP and hard FP in 2.12
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 11:09, Jan Vroonhof wrote:
> So what I am looking for is an option to relax the checking done by ld
> and do the link anyway. Thus far I haven't found any.
--no-warn-mismatch is probably what you want.