This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: new build scheme naming
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- To: neroden at doctormoo dot dyndns dot org
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 16:35:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: new build scheme naming
- References: <20020706222518.GA15338@doctormoo.dyndns.org>
This will make debugging harder, because the executables to be
debugged won't be in the same directory you type "make" in. Perhaps
the executables could be linked or copied to the new area, instead of
being created there?