This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
libstub, bsp, cygmon
- From: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at doctormoo dot dyndns dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, dj at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 13:21:34 -0400
- Subject: libstub, bsp, cygmon
target-libstub, target-bsp, target-cygmon.
These don't exist in gcc or src.
Are the obselete? Or is someone still using them?
They have a fair amount of weird special case code in top level
configure, so I'd like to delete them if they're dead.