This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: --embedded-relocs for ARM
- From: cgd at broadcom dot com
- To: 7zbuodeyr001 at sneakemail dot com
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 02 Jul 2002 18:48:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: --embedded-relocs for ARM
- References: <29156118.1025658033220.JavaMail.root@monkey><mailpost.1025658079.23531@news-sj1-1>
At Wed, 3 Jul 2002 01:01:19 +0000 (UTC), email@example.com wrote:
> I'm new to this list, to ARM, and to ld (okay, I'm just a newbie, period).
> My goal is to add ARM-ELF support to the --embedded-relocs option.
> Does anyone have any tips or thoughts before I dive in?
start with the mips-elf or m68k-elf implementation and testcases, and
it should really be quite easy. we cloned mips-elf from
m68k-elf+mips-coff fairly quickly, and you should be able to do the
I suggest the mips-elf implementation since, well, I use it every day,
and i've never used the m68k-elf version. 8-)
Also, "yay, another victim." 8-)