This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: new port: ip2k
- From: Denis Chertykov <denisc at overta dot ru>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Cc: Denis Chertykov <denisc at overta dot ru>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 02 Jul 2002 23:20:35 +0400
- Subject: Re: new port: ip2k
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Hi Denis,
> > I want to submit ip2k port. It's an 8bit micro controller developed
> > by Ubicom.
> > Can I start to send patches right now or I must meet some additional
> > conditions like GCC schedule cycles ?
> You can start to send the patches right now.
> To reduce bandwidth consumption you may wish to make the patches
> available via FTP or HTTP and then just post the URL along with the
How can I got a new value of e_machine (EM_IP2K from include/elf/common.h) ?
I have sended mail to email@example.com but havn't response.