This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: MIPS GOT overflow in gcc 3.2.
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>, linux-mips at oss dot sgi dot com, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 01 Jul 2002 20:09:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: MIPS GOT overflow in gcc 3.2.
- References: <20020701184640.A2043@lucon.org> <email@example.com>
> AFAIK it happens to mozilla as well.
There are a few different possible solutions, one is to do the
-fPIC/-fpic split, another is to copy to SGI multigot, I'm sure there
are other solutions as well...
I will not carve gods