This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Top Level Autoconfiscation Status
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at redhat dot com>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at doctormoo dot dyndns dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com,binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:42:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Top Level Autoconfiscation Status
- References: <20020701014139.GA3421@doctormoo.dyndns.org>
>>>>> "Nathanael" == Nathanael Nerode <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Nathanael> binutils has one unexpected failure
Nathanael> * 'readelf -wi'.
Nathanael> I doubt that this is due to my changes, though verification would be
As a suggestion: it is pointless to try and understand these failures
in the context of your configury changes. You should take a tree
before your build, run the testsuite to obtain a baseline, apply your
changes and re-run the testsuite looking for regressions.