This is the mail archive of the binutils@sources.redhat.com mailing list for the binutils project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
> Since the current gas is broken for Linux/mips, I prefer breaking your > patch into smaller pieces. Check in the small one to fix Linux/mips > first, then deal with with ECOFF later. > No. I'd prefer to revert than to do that. I believe that we're very close and it should just be the matter of a day or two at the most. -eric -- I will not carve gods
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |