This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [rfc] Update texinfo.texi, standards.texi, make-stds.texi
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:35:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: [rfc] Update texinfo.texi, standards.texi, make-stds.texi
- References: <3C79ADC2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3C7C3F7E.email@example.com>
>> I intend committing the attached sometime in the next few days (ready for the GDB 5.2 branch). It updates some very very out-of-date .texi files.
>> (thanks to Eli for spotting these).
> I've checked these in.
I've now also checked in:
2002-02-27 Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* fdl.texi: New file.
to fix a make info problem in src/etc/