This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: automated test results
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- Cc: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:43:34 +0000
- Subject: Re: automated test results
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> DJ Delorie wrote:
> > > I am almost ready to turn on an automated build of all the cross
> > > targets with make check. Is it sufficient to simply mail all the
> > > ".sum" files to the mailing list?
> > If it were up to me, I'd filter out the PASS, XFAIL, UNSUPPORTED, and
> > "Running ..." lines. That should leave just the interesting bits.
> OK. That is easy enough and cuts down on a lot of noise.
Gcc already has a script that does this. It's somewhere in the contrib