This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
automated test results
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:50:51 -0600
- Subject: automated test results
- Organization: OAR Corporation
I am almost ready to turn on an automated build of all the
cross targets with make check. Is it sufficient to
simply mail all the ".sum" files to the mailing list?
That appears to be what gcc's test_summary script does.
Thanks. I don't want to send useless junk. :)
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985