This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] print additional mips elf 64 reloc type info in readelf
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- To: Timothy Daly <remote_bob at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 18 Feb 2002 09:39:11 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch] print additional mips elf 64 reloc type info in readelf
- References: <email@example.com>
> Yeah, I would like that too. I'll take a look at it when I get home
> from work (now + 8 hrs. or so). In the 64-bit case, readelf -r was
> already longer than 80 chars. The native elfdump is too. The only
> options I see are to shorten the individual fields, or use multiple
> lines for each reloc. Do you have a preference?
I would recommend multiple lines. Readelf is supposed to be an
informative tool, so compressing its output is not really a good idea.