This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: For 2.12: sh-coff
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>, <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 03:14:29 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: For 2.12: sh-coff
On Sun, 17 Feb 2002, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 17, 2002 at 08:45:31PM -0800, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> > I would guess that the October 16 patch was not tested for sh-coff.
Guilty, I guess.
> > I imagine that the correct fix is to restore the old obj-coff.h
> > setting of TARGET_FORMAT, but have it test target_big_endian rather
> > than shl.
> Since that's the same conclusion I came to, and since a patch to do
> exactly that fixed most of the testsuite failures, I'll check in
> that solution in a day or two if no one else pipes up. OK?
Yes, thank you.
BTW, the pic.s tests isn't supposed to be run on sh-coff, only
on ELF targets, and then only *-linux* I guess. (Are there *bsd
ports for SH?)