This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA:] (2.12): Don't run ld-selective/selective.exp for mmix-knuth-mmixware.
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 17:07:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] (2.12): Don't run ld-selective/selective.exp for mmix-knuth-mmixware.
- References: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Feb 17, 2002 at 03:22:12PM -0500, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> I haven't implemented "selective linking" (a.k.a. garbage collect) for
> mmo, so these tests can only fail.
> Ok to commit, trunk and branch?
> * ld-selective/selective.exp: Don't run for mmix-knuth-mmixware.
Sounds right to me.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer