This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: 2.12 branch: Sparc visibility failures
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 01:02:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: 2.12 branch: Sparc visibility failures
- References: <20020216225620.A32610@nevyn.them.org>
On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 10:56:20PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> Is that really working around what the test is supposed to be testing,
> or is my interpretation correct? Jakub?
Your interpretation is correct AFAICS. Definitely the compiler
is entitled to make the transformation it does. I can't see how
the result could be changed if the test uses the weak attribute
instead of the asm.