This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: 2.12 branch: Sparc visibility failures
- From: Christian Jönsson <c dot christian dot joensson at telia dot com>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: debian-sparc at lists dot debian dot org
- Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 07:34:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: 2.12 branch: Sparc visibility failures
- References: <20020216225620.A32610@nevyn.them.org>
On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 10:56:20PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> (Interestingly, the S-records failure Christian and Jakub were
> discussing does not show up on my Sparc at all. Did someone
> stealth-fix this while I wasn't looking?)
I am on an "old" ss20 (sun4m) machine. I still get these failures (on
the main branch N.B.) when building with gcc-3.0.3-1, libc6-2.2.5-3
and using binutils 22.214.171.124.12.3-6 and testing with dejagnu 1.4-4 on
my debian woody test system.
The test failures might be arch (sun4m) related, it might be a
gcc-3.0.3-1 or binutils-126.96.36.199.12.3-6 problem, it could perhaps be
a glibc-2.2.5-3 or even dejagnu-1.4-4 problem of the debian system. Or
it could even ba a fault of myself, right?