This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: executable shared library
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Giaco777 <giaco777 at gmx dot de>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:18:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: executable shared library
- References: <002301c1b666$17102ce0$0500000a@abc>
On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 10:16:52PM +0100, Giaco777 wrote:
> for a special purpose I need to build a file which on one hand works =
> like an executable and on the other is accepted as an shared library by =
> a program. Is such a thing possible?
Yes. Look at how glibc builds libc.so.