This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
binutils 2.12 targets to test
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 10:09:23 -0600
- Subject: binutils 2.12 targets to test
- Organization: OAR Corporation
- Reply-to: joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com
I am about to turn the crank on building a bunch of cross
binutils off the 2.12 branch. Here is the list of
targets I plan to try. Are there others that would be
good to add? I would like to get some tic* ones but
don't know what to add.
a29k-coff arc-elf arm-elf avr-elf d10v-elf d30v-elf
fr30-elf h8300-coff hppa1.1-proelf i386-elf i960-coff
i960-elf m32r-elf m68k-coff m68k-elf mcore-elf
mips-elf mips64orion-elf mn10200-elf mn10300-elf
powerpc-eabi sh-coff sh-elf sparc-elf tic30-coff
That is in addition to the "normal" RTEMS complement.
Suggestions welcomed. My standard procedure is
to use the list of installed binutils to determine
which gcc targets I test as well.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985