This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA] Fix corefile-write support for Unixware
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 13 Feb 2002 20:50:42 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Fix corefile-write support for Unixware
- References: <3C6ABE27.843D5BA1@redhat.com>
[Sorry for the long delay...]
> This patch makes writing of corefiles work on Unixware,
> plus silences a few compiler warnings by adding prototype declarations.
> 2002-02-11 Michael Snyder <email@example.com>
> * elf-bfd.h (elfcore_write_lwpstatus): Add prototype.
> * elf.c (elfcore_grok_pstatus): Add prototype.
> (elfcore_grok_lwpstatus): Add prototype.
> (elfcore_write_lwpstatus): New function.
> (elfcore_write_pstatus): Fix typo, eliminate unnecessary memcpy.
Approved please apply.