Re: MN10300 gas: reject invalid uses of `epsw'

> What field name?  struct reg_name::value?  That's used for all other
> *_registers arrays, in which value is exactly the appropriate
> content.  Only for these special registers we don't need numbers, so I
> thought I could reuse the otherwise-unused value field for this
> purpose.  Perhaps I should just introduce a new array and be done with
> it?  Anyway, I'm not really sure we do want to fail to recognize `pc'
> and `epsw' as register names, even on AM30, so I wanted to bring it up
> first.

Should add a comment to that effect then. As far as not recognizing pc
and epsw, I'm rather ambivalent about it. If it's mentioned one way or
the other in the docs that's one thing. Otherwise it can be up to the
implementer. From the bad history of being permissive with mips I'd
suggest being strict.

-eric

--
I will not use abbrev.