This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Committed, SH: bfd bits for sh64 on sh-*, shl-* ELF targets. Fix opcodes too.
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 23:39:07 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Committed, SH: bfd bits for sh64 on sh-*, shl-* ELF targets. Fix opcodes too.
On 11 Feb 2002, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> On Feb 10, 2002, Hans-Peter Nilsson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > FAIL: ld-sh/shared-1
> I remember this patch from before, but I thought I had a patch for the
> testsuite that would fix it. Hmm... Perhaps I failed to contribute
Perhaps not; this has come in after your tweak on "2002/02/02".
> I'll have a look.
Great. BTW, if there are lots of failures on sh64, tests that
use readelf, it might be just section headers that changed. I
haven't checked anything sh64-related yet (and might not do for