This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] m68000 ELF + two m68k gas fixes
- From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Cc: Matt Fredette <fredette at theory dot lcs dot mit dot edu>,binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, fredette at netbsd dot org
- Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 16:49:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] m68000 ELF + two m68k gas fixes
- Organization: Wasabi Systems, Inc.
- References: <200112181754.MAA27626@swan.lcs.mit.edu> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: thorpej at wasabisystems dot com
On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 11:44:06AM +0000, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Matt,
> > The following patch adds m68000 ELF identification, and fixes two bugs
> > in m68k gas: one, that the usage always claims that 68020 is the default
> > cpu (even when configured otherwise), and two, that unconditional,
> > absolute jumps with a zero displacement "aim" must also be forcefully
> > relaxed to word mode.
> Thanks for submitting this patch.
I'm still waiting for the updated patch to be approved. If it gets
onto the trunk, I'd really like to also commit to the 2.12 branch
(it's the last of the local changes in the NetBSD source tree before
they're all in the master binutils so we don't have to maintain them
ourselves anymore :-)
-- Jason R. Thorpe <firstname.lastname@example.org>