This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Warning roundup - opcodes/
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 16:45:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Warning roundup - opcodes/
- References: <20020210140637.A28991@nevyn.them.org>
> Committed as obvious, missing prototypes in cgen-dis.c.
> There are more warnings in the opcodes directory - in fact, almost all the
> remaining warnings I could find except for the ones I mentioned in BFD.
> They are all in CGEN generated files; missing prototypes, unused
> variables, and bad initializers. The initializers in particular are
> annoying as they initialize unions, which I don't know a portable way to do.
> I'm just leaving them all alone.
Just BTW. I'm not sure that BINUTILS has the same zero tolerance
,-Werror policy that is found in GDB. GDB has a very limited set of -W*
flags and it is that which makes its policy feasible.