This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
- From: kettenis at chello dot nl
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: drow at mvista dot com
- Date: 7 Feb 2002 20:04:37 -0000
- Subject: stdbool.h problems
- Reply-to: kettenis at gnu dot org
Even though FreeBSD 4.4 comes with GCC 2.95.3, it doesn't have
stdbool.h. Therefore Daniels patch:
2002-01-30 Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* bfd-in.h: Include <stdbool.h> if it is available.
* bfd-in2.h: Regenerated.
Breaks compilation on FreeBSD. Arguably this is FreeBSD's problem,
but unfortunately we'll have to work around it. Sorry, no solution.
I don't understand the issues yet.