This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: SH gas: support `.long foo@PLT' again
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 00:48:07 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: SH gas: support `.long foo@PLT' again
On 6 Feb 2002, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> Thanks, here is the patch that adds the tests:
> M-m a ; same as M-x mml-attach-file RET
You mean M-x mml-inline-file, right? :-)
> * gas/sh/pic.d, gas/sh/pic.s: New test.
> * gas/sh/basic.exp: Run it.
Ok, but fix:
> +Disassembly of section .text:
Escape "." (not critical) and other regex metachars (might be
> +0x00000006 d0 0a mov.l 0x00000030,r0 ! 0x0
> +0x00000008 00 ce mov.l @(r0,r12),r0
Don't you have to escape "()" here? Perhaps best to quote that
"!" too, or just match until end of like with ".*".