This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Demangling broken (was: Re: [PATCH] Demangler woes with currentCVS and type names)
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- Cc: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>, Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>, Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 19:12:25 -0800
- Subject: Re: Demangling broken (was: Re: [PATCH] Demangler woes with currentCVS and type names)
> With HJ's patch, 'echo d|c++filt -s gnu-v3' would say 'double', which is
Agreed, both that this is bad, and that putting "d" on the command-line
should demangle to "double".
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com