This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH RFA] More stdbool.h fallout
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 22:29:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH RFA] More stdbool.h fallout
- References: <20020201144806.D8324@dr-evil>
On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 02:48:06PM -0800, Jason R Thorpe wrote:
> Testing for the presence of a header based on compiler version
> seems highly bogus. It also make BFD fail to compile on the
> current development version of NetBSD.
> The following patch also makes sure <stdbool.h> actually exists
> before trying to include it.
> OK to commit?
> * bfd-in.h: Don't include <stdbool.h> unless HAVE_STDBOOL_H
> is defined.
> * bfd-in2.h: Regenerate.
> * configure.in: Check for the existence of <stdbool.h>.
> * configure: Regenerate.
Not OK, as others mentioned - but does NetBSD really not ship
stdbool.h? It's one of GCC's provided include files, included in the
GCC distribution and gcc-lib/.../include, so I'm quite surprised the
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer