This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: v850-elf-as bug in 2.11.2 ?
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: "Mr.Smoke" <Mr dot Smoke at gmx dot net>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 12:01:19 +1030
- Subject: Re: v850-elf-as bug in 2.11.2 ?
- References: <20020202230010.1728316F08@Bull.Cheese.de>
On Sat, Feb 02, 2002 at 12:06:40AM +0100, Mr.Smoke wrote:
> Assembler messages:
> Fatal error: invalid listing option `r'
> make: *** [libgcc1-asm.a] Error 1
I would guess this is a gcc problem. Run the gcc command with -v
added to the command line options to see what gcc is passing to
the assembler. You may even be able to cure the problem by
changing the gcc "specs" file.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre