This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH RFA] More stdbool.h fallout
- From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at transmeta dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:59:04 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH RFA] More stdbool.h fallout
- Organization: Wasabi Systems, Inc.
- References: <20020201144806.D8324@dr-evil> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: thorpej at wasabisystems dot com
On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 04:45:40PM -0800, Doug Evans wrote:
> I'm confused. Someone said autoconfigure checks were verboten for bfd.h.
Aw, foo. Ok, I missed that in the thread.
So, how to fix this?
-- Jason R. Thorpe <email@example.com>