This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA] bfd vs stdbool.h
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Jimi X <jimix at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:11:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] bfd vs stdbool.h
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 11:02:03AM -0500, Jimi X wrote:
> re: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2002-01/msg00669.html
> On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 11:23:44AM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > I described this problem a week or two ago and finally got around to fixing
> > it. Is this patch OK?
> > > Only compile-tested on i386-linux. Previously broken because my
> > /usr/include/curses.h includes <stdbool.h> too.
> > Committed, thanks Alan. Let's see if anyone suffers.
> I suffer, libncurses5-devel-5.2 defines bool as an int and does not
> include stdbool.h until patch 20011201 which is only 2 months old.
I'll look at what ncurses does in a few hours.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer